Accounts Payable Clerk
Valley View Agri-Systems (VVA) is expanding our admin team. Applicants should possess a strong work ethic and a desire to perform at a high level, in a team environment. We offer a fantastic culture, competitive wages, full benefit package including health insurance, dental, vision, 401K. We pride ourselves in our safety and ongoing training programs to advance team member skills and career within VVA.
- Process check request and expenses report on a regular basis
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
- Vendor file maintenance
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
- Performance and reconcile invoice discrepancies
- Contact and follow up with Purchasing Agents and Account Managers for getting approved invoices and credit card receipts for payments
- Review and process credit card bills
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries
- Prepare and issue year-end 1099 and 1096 forms
- Assist Accounting Manager with other duties as needed.
- Working knowledge and experience with accounts payable.
- Excellent computer skills, preferably Excel and accounting software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the capacity to be detail oriented.
- Good understanding of the common fiscal procedures
Millwright Position: IL and AR Location
Valley View Agri-Systems (VVA) is expanding our construction teams for farm and commercial job sites. Our legacy of customer satisfaction is the foundation of our field teams. We accomplish this through quality work and dedication to outstanding customer service.
Applicants should possess a strong work ethic and a desire to perform at a high level, in a team environment. We offer a fantastic culture, competitive wages, full benefit package including health insurance, dental, vision, 401K. We pride ourselves in our safety and ongoing training programs to advance team member skills and career within VVA.
- Prefer three years of experience in farm or commercial environment with skills in welding, fabrication, industrial equipment installation
- Regular, timely attendance is a must
- Willing to travel
- General mechanical ability with experience using various powered and cordless tools
- Previous experience working in grain elevators is a plus
- Actively participate and implement safety programs
- Learn and follow written rules and procedures
- The ability to climb stairs, perform lifting over 75 pounds, sit, kneel and stand for long periods, work in confined spaces, and work at heights over 50’
- Candidate must be able to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as hot, cold and dusty environments
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed
- Perform all duties within compliance of OSHA, company safety, and environmental regulations; including wearing appropriate PPE for task being performed
- Perform routine inspections and preventative maintenance (per manufacturer’s recommendations and company policies) to maximize equipment life and reduce downtime
- Troubleshoot reported or discovered equipment issues; repair or replace defective parts or requests assistance as needed
- Complete documentation timely, accurately, and legibly
- Perform highly skilled maintenance tasks, such as fabrication, cutting, blueprint reading, etc.
- Other duties as assigned; including general housekeeping and clean-up of all work areas; including sweeping, shoveling, washing, painting
- Drug-free workplace
Millwright Foreman: IL and AR Location
Valley View Agri-Systems (VVA) is expanding our construction teams for farm and commercial job sites. A key to the success is great leaders to take care of employees and customers. Our legacy of customer satisfaction is the foundation of our field team. We accomplish this through great employees, quality work and dedication to outstanding customer service.
We are looking for leaders that want to be part of this team! Applicants should possess strong leadership attributes, desire to perform at a high level in a team environment. We offer a great team environment, competitive wages, full benefit package including health insurance, dental, vision, and 401K. We pride ourselves in our safety and ongoing training programs where you will continue to advance your skills and career within our company.
- Minimum three years of experience supervising a millwright crew of at least 4 members
- Minimum 5 years of experience welding, fabrication, industrial equipment installation required
- Read and interpret complex blueprint or CAD drawings to establish crew activities for project completion
- Review, understand, and communicate work assignments and plans to the crew/team
- Plan for and provide the 6 elements of work to the field team everyday: Material, Manpower, Information, Equipment, Environment, and Tools
- Willing to travel from project to project and across multiple states as-needed
- Valid drivers license to drive company vehicles
- Meet and exceed project safety, quality, and profit goals for project activities
- Excellent understanding of OSHA and company safety requirements
- Excellent understanding of the work site equipment, including operating ability, setup and maintenance requirements
- Monitor and communicate daily production activity ensuring the field team performs at the desired production levels
- Communicate project progress and project hurdles on a daily basis
- Flex with changes in schedule and projects
- Display innovation when working on projects and always be prepared to think of new ways to become more efficient
- Welding capabilities and certifications preferred
- Experience installing material handling and structural steel type products
- Leads by example, always professional and always in line with the VVA values
- Leads the project team to identify, minimize, and eliminate risks associated with project activities
- Drive performance of each individual and identifies strengths and weaknesses of each team member that constantly improves their abilities
- Perform daily walk-through of facility and equipment
- Plan and prioritize workday based on facility needs and supervisor input
- Drug-free workplace