We are expanding our service and construction team. We are looking for eager service and construction crew members to continue building upon our legacy of customer satisfaction through quality work and dedication to outstanding customer service. Applicants should possess a strong work ethic and a desire to perform at a high level, in a team environment.
We operate in a fast-paced, challenging segment of the agriculture industry. We focus on servicing grain storage facilities with an emphasis on grain bins and grain handling equipment. Our team members receive on-the-job and classroom training; yearly merit-based pay increases; numerous bonus opportunities; access to health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and cancer insurance policies; and the option to participate in the company’s 401(k) plan. All tools and personal protective equipment are provided, except for steel-toe boots.
• Must be able to thrive in a safety-conscious, program-guided environment.
• Must be willing to learn and take direction from superiors and experienced colleagues.
• Must have the ability to succeed in a small team environment.
• Must be willing to work outdoors.
• Must be willing to work at heights.
• Must be willing to periodically travel out of state and overnight.
• Must be willing to work extended hours during peak season and other times as needed.
This is a safety-sensitive position. All candidates will be subject to pre-employment drug testing upon acceptance of an offer of employment.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.